New shirt


This is a photo my boyfriend took of me when I bought a new shirt branded "Sadboiz". In me handsome. Because the photo was taken 5 years ago, so the focus is broken.

This picture is only allowed to appear on my Facebook, it is forbidden to repost and if it appears somewhere else, it violates my copyright!

Contact Info:

Copyright owner: Monique Riou

Date of photo posting: December 23, 2019

Image Size: 315 × 315

Address: Knotlow Farm B & B & Campsite, Buxton, Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Postal code: SK17 9QP

Email address: moniqueriou.copyright@gmail.com

Phone number: 01298 85313

©️ Production and copyright belongs to Monique Riou.

©️ The copyright of this video belongs to Monique Riou.

Copyright © 2019 Monique Riou - All rights reserved!!!

Do not reup in any form.

Thái Hồng Lâm

Stalk gì ở đây

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form