My lovely dining table - আব্দুল হামিদ

 

Photo title: My lovely dining table


One evening, I had a date with my lover. I prepared the table with great care. I bought different flowers like sunflower,...and then put them in the vase to match. The light is not too high, I put it close to the bottom and it created a pretty light color in the photo. I have prepared knives, glasses, forks and have ordered food. In addition, I also lit candles on the next table, on which I placed a masterpiece of art by artist Henri Matisse. At the same time, I open the window for fresh air and the seats are also very cute. I hope the lover will like the scene that I have arranged like this. After looking at the photo again, I found it to be beautiful and exudes a tranquil look, so I decided to post it on Facebook.


Contact owner for permissions:


Mail: aleoilfar645@exdonuts.com


Address: Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh


© Copyright 2020 by Photographer আব্দুল হামিদ

Thái Hồng Lâm

Stalk gì ở đây

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form